I was wrong

Wow…I thought that I had it all wrapped up. I guess I was wrong. You want her, and I understand. But how can you just drop me? How could you just not care? I thought that we had something…Again, I was wrong. I hate that you can make me feel so weak. That with every kiss, you make me melt…I hate that feeling. I thought that I was making you smile a little wider, and making your eyes shine a little brighter. I guess I was yet again…wrong.

AriShine This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This deals with deep emotions, and deep emotions are always great food for writing. However, this is more like a rant than a poem. Some symbolism may help, or you could incorparate this into a short story instead. Keep writing!

Nessa13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 15, 2012 at 9:11 am :
Thank you super much for your input. I might just make this into a short story(: Thank you, and I will keep writting!

Aug. 15, 2012 at 9:11 am :