The blackness

I want to forget it all my pain grows despite all my efforts and it won't stop eating me away no matter what I do it is always there a constant reminder of what I had done the memory so vivid and clear as If I had just walked away from it and I remember everything all of the taste,smell,sight,sound it haunts me everyday and I don't know how to make it stop I just can't forget the thought and when I think of it a sickened delight grows and makes me want to puke and yet I can't bring myself to do it and everyday it drives me to the edge of insanity and then pulls me back and I can't take it anymore so I ask of you please help me forget and take all my pain away I know it might kill me but I plead just let me fall if need be but just stop the memory because it pulls me more and more towards the blackness that covers my sickened side and it turns my thoughts into shrouds and my angels into demons and I can't pull away and yet I slowly fade away leaving a hollow shell in my place so I beg please just let the pain go so I can forget the darkness and pain that envelopes my soul so once again I beg can you kill this vile thought so that I may forgive and forget for this one thing that kills me above all and even though I don't say a word I know someone will help me take back the peace that was once mine and restore the light and bring me back to life