Confessions of a Gun

The twitch of a finger
Can pull back my trigger
And shape a pair of lifeless eyes.
My sorrow's pang
Goes off with a bang,
And I watch as another dies.
The hands that hold me
Are the ones that control me
And use me against my will.
But they don't give a damn,
I am what I am.
I only live
To kill.

LadyButtercup said...
Dec. 16, 2012 at 11:17 am:
Chills down my back. Very nice. I really like it.

KanupriyaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 22, 2012 at 2:27 am:
intense....i LUV intense poems...short and meticulous...perfect! :)

Ivvilynn said...
Jun. 14, 2012 at 12:50 am:
Its really good, Pad. Good rhyme, and it leaves me to think.

Silver-wingedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:17 pm:

i love the part where u worte "I only

live to kill"

starzforever said...
Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:32 am:
his poem is really gud short with alot of life.

Padfoot507This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:48 am :
thanks stars! :)

NatureWriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 5, 2012 at 6:46 pm:
AMAZING! 100 stars!

Jun. 6, 2012 at 12:22 pm :
thanks so much :)

princesscutie123 said...
Jun. 5, 2012 at 6:44 pm:
wow i love the way u rymed in every line it was amazing...u sure u not famous yet

Jun. 6, 2012 at 12:23 pm :
Hahaha aw thanks princess! How can YOU not be famous, your  poem Masquerade was AMAZING! :)

Meka100 said...
Jun. 5, 2012 at 6:42 pm:

Dang, you got talent!! Thoes words pulled me in! Very good rate 5 stars!

Jun. 6, 2012 at 12:24 pm :
Thanks Meka, I'm glad you liked it! :)

HeartbrokengurlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 30, 2012 at 12:40 pm:
dark but really nice..!! keep writing.. you're good :)

Jun. 6, 2012 at 12:24 pm :
Thank you heart! You too!

free2believeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 30, 2012 at 12:39 pm:
this is just so amazing. i love ur writing paddy!!!

Jun. 6, 2012 at 12:25 pm :
hahaha thank you free :) you're the bomb diggety ^.^

Darbs1325 said...
May 28, 2012 at 7:45 pm:
OMG! That was great! I was like wow! That was great! 

Jun. 9, 2012 at 2:03 am :
hahaha well thank you darbs :)

lizerina776This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 28, 2012 at 7:42 pm:
i like this! it's dark but it's really creative, i think you did a good job :)

Jun. 6, 2012 at 12:25 pm :
thanks so much lizerina! :)