To Kerry's Family | Teen Ink

To Kerry's Family

February 1, 2012
By Vanessa18 PLATINUM, Berwyn, Illinois
Vanessa18 PLATINUM, Berwyn, Illinois
24 articles 13 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
" The more lies you tell, the more you drown." "You shouldn't let life pass you by."


I never knew Kerry’s grandmother, but I do know one thing. She seemed like an amazing person. She meant a lot to people. When you were down she knew how to pick you back up. When you wanted to cry, she knew how to make you smile. She was a mother and a grandmother. Even though she has gone to a better place, she is always with you. Watching over you, guiding you, and helping you as much as she can, even when she’s not truly here; but her spirit will always be here. She lived for a long period of time and she didn’t let life pass her by. And I’m sure she wouldn’t have wanted you to let your life pass you by. She would want you to enjoy life as much as possible. She knows you will cry, but she wouldn’t want you to all the time. Even though she is gone, she would still want you to move on. She knows you will never forget her and she will never forget you because she will always remember you and love you like you did too.


The author's comments:
I wrote this for my boyfriend's family because his grandmother recently passed away and I felt bad and I wanted to do something nice for them.