You are the Storm | Teen Ink

You are the Storm

By Photographywonder PLATINUM, Unfortunetly, Texas
Photographywonder PLATINUM, Unfortunetly, Texas

"You can't wait for inspiration to come to you, you have to go at it with a club"
"Can anything be sadder than work unfinished? Yes; work never begun"
"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes.Art is knowing which ones to keep"-Scott Adams

Your attitude brings the clouds an your words bring the rain. Your accusations are the hail that beat against my brain. You strike me down like a lightning and yell as loud as thunder. It makes me want to grab a knife and somehow go under.

Your world of drama and gossip are the tornado ripping through. Like a hurricane the damage is long lived but you don't care you go on to the next victim. You think its your way or the highway there's no way around it. It's a catch 22 with you and it's surprisingly astounding.

I wish you would just listen. We aren't as close anymore. The sadness you carry around starts to wear off on me. But here I am moving on, one foot in front of the other. I put my hands over my head trying to take cover.

Those dark thoughts come every time you start up the storm. I want to grab a knife but i'm too scared to be hurt.

I don't exactly know how I wrote this or the inspiration behind it. I actually thought of it on the way to school.