Drops of You

Everyday I sit here re-living the torture.
The pain you've caused inside me.
The scars will always be there,
but you will never care.
I look at the storm outside,
that's nothing compared to me inside;
what you've done has made me bleed deep,
these wounds will never heal.

Every drop of blood that falls,
it's only drops of you;
and I will never forget the day.
You changed my life forever.

That day I died to everything,
everything went black and white.
Its a new void that never goes away,
and now all that can save me; is mercy.

LilZo11 said...
hey, the title sounds really familiar, was it published in the magazine? and if not, it should be, its really good, but really sad.

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Apr. 11, 2012 at 8:23 am
LilZo11, no not yet but I am working on that I got to save up some money first;) Thanks alot!

glindawitchofthenorth This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:23 am
This is so deep and I can really tell its from the heart. I sorry you had to go through that. Way to stay strong:)

SuNshiNe007 said...
Feb. 6, 2012 at 8:51 am
The part that my dad has in this is he is abusive to me. I finally got away from him though, but what he done will always be in my head--will always be with me...

A_Fate_Unknown replied...
Feb. 9, 2012 at 11:16 am
now this is my favorite from you. The imagery that went into this is wonderful. I'm sorry that you've had to go through such abuse to be able to write this but I know how that goes as well. Me and my mother didnt exactly get along when I was growing up.

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Feb. 10, 2012 at 7:40 am
Wow thanks! And its ok, or Im ok now..Sorry you and your mom didnt get along..I just dont understand whats wrong with people/parents these days..And when you move out they try and say they are sorry. I fell for that and moved back in with my dad and he done me the same way..So I moved out for good then...