Love You, Hate You, Lose You, Need You | Teen Ink

Love You, Hate You, Lose You, Need You

January 29, 2012
By lovemenot PLATINUM, Port Angeles, Washington
lovemenot PLATINUM, Port Angeles, Washington
29 articles 0 photos 17 comments

Favorite Quote:
"My names Red and Im an alcoholic."~Red, Shark Night 3D


Sparks fly when I see you. It ignites the air we breathe and sets my world aflame.

The fire I feel inside my soul for you is complete euphoria. It’s like nothing I have ever felt before.

It’s as cold as your stare and as hot as your eyes. It’s a thrill that shakes the earth we walk on.

It has the power to break my will and the defeat to make me want more.

The feeling is a love as deep as the ocean and a lust as far as a mountain.

It is incapable of a loss, but never a win.

It is indestructible, except for you, my kryptonite.

I come back for more because it haunts me like a beautiful ghost. But I leave needing you.

I leave wanting more.

I dream in a passion that is thunder worthy, and I wake in a daze that it heart breaking.

My words and my dreams are as vast as the ocean floor. And I’ll keep sending them to you until you send me more.

I wish I could say the words you have said to me, but once spoken aloud, their meanings are set free.


But I wish I would have realized what I had when you were never mine.

Because I’m just the girl quietly falling in love without you.


The author's comments:
For my favorite red head.