Distance | Teen Ink

Distance

January 29, 2012
By cheyanneparrish BRONZE, Kinsman, Ohio
cheyanneparrish BRONZE, Kinsman, Ohio
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday." - The Notebook.


Sometimes you feel so far away, other times you feel like you can touch anything.
When you see her, it's like a miracle, like nothing can touch you, or her.
Most days you spend your time thinking about what your future will look like.
Hoping it will be with her...with her forever.
But when you leave and she stays...your heart becomes torn in two.
You say "I'll be back soon." She knows you'll forget her and find someone new.
But you say "it won't be long."
As your space comes to an end you leave, but shortly you return to find she's gone.
She's gone. You realize you won't get her back because you left.
You soon find another and she's all you could ever dream of.
You look around and see she's happy with someone new – and so are you.
You're together forever 'till the end. But in the end the distance brings you closer...forever.