Lost but Never Forgotten ' | Teen Ink

Lost but Never Forgotten '

January 26, 2012
By Raeax3 BRONZE, New Britain, Connecticut
Raeax3 BRONZE, New Britain, Connecticut
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
" F O R E V E R promise , & ALWAYS love "


The empty shadows of this lonely passage. The silent whispers trapped in the solid ground, with absolutely no way out. The rough edges of my heart, was perfectly soften with the touch of your hand tingling the outer surface my cold bare skin. Please unleash the touch as it fills the empty holes in my heart over & over again. Your love is something that will never erase from my mind forever. Arrows from this direction & arrows to another seeking your footsteps in the ground, wondering which way to go. Should I follow my heart & discover the real you? Or should I stay alone & continue to fell hurt? Will my heart ever be okay? Even though it’s bandaged but never healed . . . I don’t want to remember the secrets that stayed in my heart from long ago the lies , pain & betrayal, but I do want to keep the secrets that you promised, to love me & if I’m ever lost I will never be forgotten.


The author's comments:
This piece just came to mind , I thought it was very powerful & I just wanted to share it.