Life, and how I see it. | Teen Ink

Life, and how I see it.

Whatever is whatever and you can't change it. Whatever happens happens, and if you have a problem with it, sucks for you. Go with the flow and you'll be more likely to have a smile on your face. The "oh well" s in life are better than the "what if"s so make more of them. What happens today will mold who you are later in life, try to make that person fantastic, without any regrets. Take chances, live life. Don't make decisions you won't be proud of and don't do anything rash. Think about the pros and cons of your actions. Keep your head high, and your middle finger higher because in the end there's you and only you. You're the only one that's truly there for yourself. Don't try to make anyone else happy but you. Something I've learned recently is even the people you thought would be there forever , won't be. y'know what you gotta say? Eff them. They were never your really friends. Be careful who you open up to. Anyone can use your words or actions against you. Just live life happy.

I wrote this after my best friend decided she doesn't even want to be friends with me anymore. This is my outlook on life.