Very Scary

This one guy told me that he was, going to kill him self if he got called gay again that's very scary
One of the only friends I have is going to leave school cause I'm her only friend that's very scary
I know this guy that spends four-hundred dollars on drugs every week that very scary
I work so much and beat myself up with these math problems to the point I speak of word problem in my sleep that's very scary
This one girl I know told me we were going to get married (Oh my) that's very very scary
Teachers aren't wasting there time with hopeless students that's very scary

Its.beautiful. said...
Couldn't make it past the first line in the first stanza. Congrats!!! You've failed again!

M_IMLThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 26, 2012 at 12:46 am:
Sure, I will - was pllanning on it. Except for that, if you want help with the proofreading submit your stuff to the writers' forum first - I get an email when you do something on the site (ooh, stlalker..!) so I'll know. I can comment and correct it if you'd like...I'd love to, personally/

BraxtonLangstonChapman replied...
Mar. 26, 2012 at 7:15 pm :

Haha, that be nice... 

-Thank you

Mar. 21, 2012 at 3:03 am:
Loved this! Again (I just commented on "Do as you speak"), this is totally unique and original. Same problem though, the polishing: here that means grammar (their\there), proofreading and just basically polishing. Just a tip! Except (and despite) that, though, loved this and am favoriting it.

BraxtonLangstonChapman replied...
Mar. 25, 2012 at 7:22 pm :
Thank you,  I just type this up when I got the account. Yeah, I do need to proofread a little more. I think if you read my more recent stuff you'd be pleased. 

DOODOO said...
Feb. 21, 2012 at 7:04 am:
This is great!

SallySunshine said...
Feb. 16, 2012 at 6:21 pm:
Ohhhhh my lord!!!!!! Your writing is soooo freaking good :) haha btw its Alicia :))))) Anyways... yeah i had no idea you were that good of a writer! im gonna put 5 stars on all of your work :] goood job.. keep it up:))

JoyFulClown said...
Feb. 6, 2012 at 10:23 pm:
This is Very good for a first piece, But you cut it off a lot with just ending every sentence with "that's very scary" I say it is good just try to put more into it(: Keep up the good work.

BraxtonLangstonChapman replied...
Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:20 pm :
Thank you, I really do not like this piece....

vail09 replied...
Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:16 pm :
no reason you shouldnt. i love it!!! i really do from what i can see no one expresses personal yet descreet thoughts like you..

BraxtonLangstonChapman replied...
Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:45 pm :
Well thank you very much!

penningtonridesbikes said...
Jan. 30, 2012 at 11:13 am:
Awesome writing...keep it up!

BraxtonLangstonChapman replied...
Jan. 30, 2012 at 5:34 pm :
Thanks read some of my other things