Let me fall | Teen Ink

Let me fall

By Tanis,the,apple SILVER, St.croix Falls, Wisconsin
Tanis,the,apple SILVER, St.croix Falls, Wisconsin

"The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at anytime."
-Mark Twain

I am falling into the blackness inside why can't you catch me before I fall and I can't bear to face the dark without you so take hold and save my soul please I beg you don't let go and drop me into the abyss below but I slip and fall and I see that it was all my fault and the pain inside amplifies by a thousand fold now I cry out to you yelling I am sorry but you take no heed and as I am sinking I hear you laughing at me so far above and yet so close to my heart I cry and the tears stop and I fall ever more into the abyssal black of my deep dark soul so I ask once again please dont let go and let me fall into my soul why do I try you won't catch me so just let go and let me fall so I can end it all and forget the pain that started this all

I think that I wrote this because of my past I sometimes wish I could fall and forget it all

Reese18 SILVER said...
Reese18 SILVER, Redford, Michigan

that's totally awesome

Omg!! That like sucked me into the world.of you actually going through that.. It touched me. Amazing!!

Phoenix. said...
Phoenix., Pittsfield, Pennsylvania
this is really good and even though it's freeverse it still has a rhythm to is also!

Ruthie_j BRONZE, Lilburn, Georgia

The Church Is Not a Bless Me Club .

Wow. This Is AMAZING . . It reminds me of my life too.