Boundary

The difference of today and tomorrow?
For where is the boundary, do tell,
Our eyes made to see thick lines
Cannot envision wispy haze of the edge
Where does nature birth fog,
And where does it end?
How can one judge, when
Moving closer to see, it fades

Perhaps today is the time
When words are just letters
All floating around, and
Waiting their time,
For tomorrow to put them in lines,
And maybe a poem

FerniB00This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 28, 2013 at 12:26 pm:
wooww, this is so pretty and the meaning, I think I get it, but i think its a message that is for someones personal perspective and it changes with the reaser.... Either way its amazing!!! (P.S your other Poems are beautiful too!)

LunaLives said...
I see what you wrote and I think I see the world differently because of it. You did an amazing job. This is really a poem for thought.

meals100 said...
i liked this, but it just wasn't clear what your initian message was. i didn't find that the first and second stanza related to eachother well and were relevant to each other. but alone, i think that wither stanza would be a GREAT poem! the first stanza was AMAZINGGG:D and if you have some time, would you mind reading my poem, "Playing Piano?" thanks!(:

meals100 replied...
Jan. 25, 2012 at 5:08 pm :
*either. i meant to say either not wither. lolll.

Blue4indigo replied...
Jan. 25, 2012 at 6:13 pm :
ok.... I see what u mean :) thank you, your feedback will help me a lot when I go back to rewrite this!!