The disaster we call " Life" | Teen Ink

The disaster we call " Life"

By Kirkin BRONZE, Arklow, Other
Kirkin BRONZE, Arklow, Other

“Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Life, from the second you are born till now is still a mystery that needs to be solved by you, because you are the only one who can create what the future holds, the only one who can work hard to complete challenges , nobody else will be able to accomplish your life better than you will , you are you and no one can say otherwise.

You are unique and different in your own fantastic way, hair, eyes, personality, everything. so do not go changing just because you thing your fat or ugly or you wish you were someone else, you'll never know their life could be worse. One day someone will realise your inner and outer beauty , someone special, someone kind and loving, who cleans the kitchen or who makes sandwiches!
That person has been waiting for someone like you , you are the light to their darkness.

Life isn't always perfect and neither is anyone else in this crazy, twisted world we live in. Not celebrities, Not singers, Not actors/ Actress, nobody is. All you can do is keep a big smile on your face and laugh at simple problems , people will look up to you as an inspiration because being yourself!

Just go with life through good times and bad, even when you think there is no hope, there always is that miracle that shines on us once in a while to guide our hope further. When your about to give up everyone and everything you have and love, just because you think there is nobody there for you, there is always someone there, you probably just haven't met them yet :3

My life as it as now and hopefully not forever