Life is not worth Living

Sadness overcomes me,
Despair overwhelms,
Hopelessness is arriving,
Lonliness is ruling,
Alll that is left now is my thoughts of living.

jada7890987 said...
Feb. 4, 2012 at 3:32 pm:
I think that it depends on your outlook on life as a cycle. Take it from me, because I've been where you are, there is always something that you overlooked as Worth living for. Keep up with the poetry, your good at it, but find a different basic subject other than death/loneliness/suicide, like nature, world peace, or something you find makes you happy. When you find that happiness, your writing skills will surprise you. Hope this is helpful, :)

DeathWriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 5, 2012 at 3:49 pm :
Thanks... it is really hard for me to be happy though.

jada7890987 replied...
Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:32 am :
What about writing poetry ?? It isn't going to be easy the first time around, you first have to find something, whether it's hiking, reading, swimming or drawing, it's all up to you! You can break the cycle of depression if you honestly try. What I found helped me, believe it or not, was life. Even though I hated life, I thought it was all a waste and I despised everyone, I found happiness in an innocent life. Don't choke: a kitten. I know not everyone can adopt a poor little malnurtured kitten... (more »)