Blue Hope

Blue
So versatile
It is icy death
Or the beautiful sky
Blue is the color that fills my dreams
And all spectrums of life
But most of all
In any sense
Blue is inspiration
It fills you with hope
And hope is omnipotent
The color blue is like life
Sometimes it makes you happy
And other times it makes you sad
Blue is music
And blue is art
Blue is amazing
It is the last glimpse of the day
And the first of the morning
The color blue flows through me.

DmokkThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:44 am:
Hey everyone that reads this, please rate and comment my work, dont just read it and move on, i wanna know what all of you think wether it is constructive or negative, otherwise i will never learn

Jalkan said...
Excellent poem. I've read your other articles and they're all very good as well. Keep up the good work!

DmokkThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 22, 2012 at 4:59 am :
did you also rate them?

Jalkan replied...
Jan. 22, 2012 at 10:01 am :
Yes, I did. 5 stars on all.

PoetryMajor said...
This is really really good! i love how you make blue more than just a colour :)

Jan. 21, 2012 at 3:49 pm :
Thanks soooo much!!

stardreamer said...
This is a great poem!! I love how you incorporated the color blue into all aspects of life. One thing i would do different is describe sad and describe happy. What makes you sad and happy ? and also you feelings, senses etc to describe the color blue :)

Jan. 21, 2012 at 12:19 pm :
Thanks! could you read my other articles too

Jan. 21, 2012 at 3:49 pm :
it's kind of too late to change but next time i write a poem i will keep you'r comments in mind

Jan. 21, 2012 at 11:45 am:
Hey everybody! please comment and rate, also be constructive please!! if you like this go check out my other two articles Angelic and Gray in Charleston!