HERE. | Teen Ink

HERE.

By AllieAmato BRONZE, Langhorne, Pennsylvania
AllieAmato BRONZE, Langhorne, Pennsylvania

So close I can almost breathe it in, inhale it in to fuzzy up my insides, that sweet taste of success that could make the weak insane.

Please don't take it or let it stray from me, for I'm falling to my knees in desperation. Spewing tears and venom at the same time, since this is all I want and I can't be without it.

Don't correct me because I'll stay as solid as a statue. Don't tell me different because no one belongs here more than me.

I've finally found the control and drive, now this pulsing striving won’t leave my aching bones.

Then those blinding lights, I'm begging for them to only encourage me to open up more and sing out all the melodies, hungry to be heard. When I run down to empty, know I'll regain my fill on the inciting thud of the bass-line, melted into the chilling roar of them all screaming for me.

I wake up in a cold sweat, and pounding rush, and wrote this all down, like it would ever be enough. So in my todays, I'll relive this dream till I can paint a picture of reality around it in my tomorrows.

Please, it's coursing through my veins, the very fibers of my being; just pleading to be shared to help others feel. To finally reach that glistening star they call fame, and make it here.