SInce

Since the beginning I’ve been proved to fail
My “friend” doesn’t understand
My real friend left
Since she left my life has been upside down
Should have seen it coming
Should have known she’d do that
Since we moved I’ve been cut off from the outside world
Gave up having with friends
Gave up being a normal teen
Since is no more. I want all I’ve lost back
The family life I had
The friends that all moved
Since there is nothing left to loose I have no worry
No friends
No sister
No freedom
No family
No No No No No

torilutz8 said...
Really intense. Good work :) relatable and powerful.

vladimer said...
Apr. 2, 2012 at 10:47 am
i can relate. awesome work!

AlaskaGrownThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 2, 2012 at 10:48 am
Thank you :D

apcolfer said...
Oh my God! You are so good at this! Your poem is really sad, but flowing and pretty at the same time, which makes it very interesting. Can't wait to read more work from you!

Shmelmo said...
This is very relatable. I know that there are times when I feel all alone. The beginning of my freshman year all my friends turned on me and it sucked - so I can relate. Nicely done! :)

Camii said...
it's so saad but good! i would've put it a happy ending but it's your poem and i like what you did with it :)

SilverSun said...
WOW u r good at poetry!!!!! I love how u make it look easy. have u written anything else besides?

Lovejuice said...
I don't think this should be classified as free verse, because I think it would be much better suited for a song! You made great use of patterns here, and went with a very relatable subject. My only complaint is that there is a typo in the story's title.

Thanks lj I noticed the typo in the title after I submitted it.

BrianaK said...
good story! I really like it!

Wonderment said...
aww. This is good. It's truthful and very relatable

Thank you wonder :)

missloveliee said...
Love it! :)

Thank you miss. :)

AubreyD. said...
so sad :( I know the feeling

G. said...
really good!

G. said...
I really like this poem. :)

Thanks for the comment :)

AlaskaGrownThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 12, 2012 at 11:20 am
I was suppose to say hanging with friends not having. Strange how it wasn't on the spell check...

Jan. 12, 2012 at 11:18 am
It was suppose to say hanging with friends. Strange how that didn't show up on my spell check.