The Truth of Middle School

School for some is the place where you fit in. Everbody loves you and truly adores you, they want your good looks or your smarts but the truth is you can't change who you are. School for some is a prison. It's where they are consantly teased, taunted amd tortured by those who think their better, but it's just because they have nothing better to do. School for some is like a hunting ground. They're like the snakes and the victims are the mice. No matter how hard the mouse tries, the snake always gets him and wins in the end. These kind of people, the snakes, are the one's who believe they're better, that people worship them. The truth is the snake is just using the mouse to draw attention to himself and get cheered on by the other snakes. Except, the snake often never thinks how the mouse feels. Middle School can be a hunting ground, a prison or a place for love, but that depends on the person you are, and the person you choose to be.

VballGirl143 said...
I love it!(:

KiraGThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 9, 2012 at 4:48 pm :
Aww thanks :)