shadows

Stuck in the dark shadows, not being able to escape. I hug myself tightly trying to keep all the darkness away. It seems to not be working for I can still feel it, slithering into my soul, taking control. I open my mouth to scream, but my voice is being choked. I feel lost here in the deep mist, were I can’t see past myself. Taken over by a new wave of fear I try my best to hold on. It seems useless now as the darkness that was slowly creeping takes over my whole body my sole, and now I let myself fall in it not caring….

HeyItsMeSoSexy said...
This is good. No joke! Your flow seems to run smoothly, and the way your words seemed to go together so well was great! I wasn't a huge fan as to how it was set up though.... maybe make lines instead of just one paragraph? I think it would look more professional and purely make it easier to read. Nice job though! Keep writing!

yazigirl replied...
thank you! ill do the line thing next time!

Like-a-Skyscraper said...
Aw, I can imagine and feel your words.. thats a compliment, that means ur good at connecting ur feelings with the reader and writing. -hugs- Good work :) Keep holding on

yazigirl replied...
thank you!!!

yazigirl said...
thank you very much! i really appreciate it!

scenesoccerqueen said...
I love it becuase reading this i can envision the wrtier (or character) vividly curled up and eyes dashing from corner to croner...i also like it because you know you write from life inspiration! awesome keep it up!

WolfofRoses said...
This spreads the feeling of dread and fear. You did an excelent job of describing it and your writing is fantasic. I look forward to reading more of your work.

yazigirl replied...
thank you wolf!