Insperable bond

Tonight alone in actuality. Outside rain pounding on the pavement. Growing closer spiritually. Even though far apart The distance between us Hearing your voice through the panic. Eventually it will hit us too. Raging waters coming closer. We are as calm as can be. Earthquakes starting to shake the ground. Around and around the winds blow. Racing to get here. Electrifying, the pull between us. Instantly almost like magic you're here. Never ending darkness surrounds the world. Vowing never to leave my side. Intertwined we lay quietly. Next door the house is torn to shreds. Capable of anything. Inside and outside many are gone. But, we lay unharmed. Leaving us to stare in to the face of destruction. Ever so dark is the world compared to our new found light.

Dragon_HeartThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow it was as if I was expireancing it myself and it makes a sence magicery and wonder travel through my mind and makes me think and wants me to urge on to find out more! This piece is beautiful and wonderful and some how intriguing

Musicescape said...
Amazing! I loooved the imagery!