I Didn't Edit this

I didn’t edit this

I left it this way

Raw and pure

Like a winter wind

No

It might not rhyme

But that’s not what life is about

Is it?

I didn’t edit this

It may be

Full of mistakes

But I don't care

I leave this poem

For you

Unedited.

taylor1226 said...
Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:59 am
great poem. I liked it.

Kiki_McGee said...
I must admit that I really like this. I like the simplicity and yet the deep thoughts that make up this poem. My only criticizism (and really can't even be called a criticism) is that the word "this" in the title should be capitalized.

samiasaskia24 replied...
That was a great idea! I really liked how you made the poem have the feeling you were talking about in it! I hope you understand what I'm saying sometimes I have a hard time explaining things! ;) wink!

MoraleAsh said...
Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:42 am
I like this concept a lot. It's very eye catching. It's also written really well. The only part I'd suggest looking over is the ending. The whole piece seems as like it's talking about the world in general but then at the end you mention a person. I'd say either insert more foreshadowing or change the ending. That's just my opinion of course! Great job, otherwise!

TheGirlWhoDancesWithSnowflakes replied...
WOAH. this was pure, raw, captivating, intense! I could throw words together to describe how wonderful this poem was, but it wouldn't get my point across. I loved the simplicity of it all; it was just purely you getting your feelings across in the poem. No rhymes to throw you off, no rhythm to follow; No, it was just unbound and free to go on its own course. :D good job!

Kimberlywrites said...
Very neat poem!

dolphinportkey7 said...
It comes across exactly as you wanted it to be- untainted, raw, and all the better for it. It's literally your words on paper. Great job. :)

Inksplotch said...
This is amazing! This is a fantastic metaphor... its beautiful. I love it. A-plus, 5/5, all that good stuff (: Could you check out some of my work and rate/comment? I'd really appreciate it!

lucygirl26 said...
This was unique and interesting. I liked how it was short but to the point and concise. I really enjoyed this :) no criticisms

ExpressLife01 said...
I really like this poem...I like the topic and the structure of it. 5/5