Here We Stand Unspeaking | Teen Ink

Here We Stand Unspeaking

December 18, 2011
By demonkitsune31 SILVER, Granbury, Texas
demonkitsune31 SILVER, Granbury, Texas
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"That which weilds is not always weak." - Hyacinthe
"All knowledge is worth having." - Anafiel Delunay


I hate you. I love you. I hate you. I love you… Can we please just go back? Can we please just erase all of this? In time the Liar and the Love met the reaper, and now here we stand unspeaking. How did this happen? It was always her, never me, so jealousy tainted the saint and I was demonized. My final bravado came and I was electric, destructive, and when the curtain fell the applause was for me. You stuck around, your fire still burning, but no after party was held for you. The final word was mine and mine alone, and I relished in my triumph but inside I was breaking. I had done it, I had broken you for the final time, and we can’t repair it. The aftershock surged and we went at each other again, but now the dust has settled and here we stand unspeaking. Our world ended in whispers not bangs, and the knowledge of each other is caustic. I’ve said I can live without you, but now that you’re gone can I really? My final fantasy shall go on as long as I keep dreaming, and I will wait for you, endlessly.


The author's comments:
When you're young you fall in love and it hurts. That's all I can say.