No Regrets

You should have no regrets in life. Mistakes are made, scars heal, people don't understand that everything they've been through to this point has made them who they are today. every tear you've cried, every drop of blood shed, every bruise, every pain, everything has made you who you are. I don't know you personally, but i do know that you are you because life hasnt always been a bed of roses, life has knocked you down, but yet you continue on. whoever is reading this, I love you for who you are, don't change, maybe someday i'll meet you and see what a great person you've become.

Matice said...

You did a good job. I think you could have made it a bit powerful by covering some deeper phrases, and more meaningful lines. Keep writing! :D

If you have a spare moment, I'd be honored if you were able to check out some of my work. I  really appreciate feedback.

Schuyler said...
I really love your work its amazing the tone of your poem is sweet, warm and friendly . I would love to read more of your poems. Your poem should get 5 stars it is truly amazing.