Trapped inside | Teen Ink

Trapped inside

By JackieMena1 DIAMOND, Bellflower, California
JackieMena1 DIAMOND, Bellflower, California

"life can always bring you down but always try hard to work around the problem and find a solution" -Jackie Mena

Danger SURPASSES IN THE YOUNG GIRLS EYES, as she takes a step forward , her ankles go weak, her mind is black "why they do this ?" she would ask. AS she makes her way to the bright light, she sees something out of her sight. She looks as if she hasn't seen it before, locked inside a trapped door. She's frozen if only time could rewind, "what is this that i am feeling?" as she tries to unwind.
feelings of loneliness start to appear, grief and lonesome as she walks it disappears. All she has waited for, Alas, she has made it she creeps inside but suddenly it faded, the tears come back, the pain starts to unfold into her soul, now she could never let go. She enters the room as if she has no choice, she feels a sudden gloom, but doesn't make a noise. "let them come find me, let them come search, for what is there is a curse". she says repeatedly, on and on but no one is coming , and the pain lives on..