Addiction

I have a problem and I don’t know what to do
The smell, the taste, the felling it’s an addiction
I can’t live without the two that was my prediction
With out them I’m nothing
With them I’m who I’ve always wanted to be
Ever since I was three
I want to stop I really do but rehab doesn’t work trust me I’ve tried
I even sat for hours and cried
This addiction has made the prediction realty…..

enc@geLoves said...
What was the addiction?

@m@nd@This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 21, 2011 at 12:13 pm :
lol its alot of drugs like weed, cocaine, heron, alcohol, and E. im not proud of it in anyway but i am trying to get help

enc@geLoves replied...
Dec. 22, 2011 at 1:25 pm :
I hope so. My heart will just cry out in grief, if someone I associated with died. So, please don't let my heart cry. jk. I'm glad you're seeking help. Don't be afraid to talk to me, if you nedd to talk. After all, there is Love in my name. :)

Jan. 3, 2012 at 9:34 am :
thanks you it means alot

EAR_SAP replied...
Feb. 25, 2012 at 12:11 pm :
I like this poem I think you should read my poem "I'm Jealous of myself" I think that would inspire you. P.S I know it seems as if I didn't read your poem. BUT I really did and I really liked it :)

Feb. 27, 2012 at 1:48 pm :
Thank you and i will