Through the Years | Teen Ink

Through the Years

December 7, 2011
By mdzenawager BRONZE, Commack, New York
mdzenawager BRONZE, Commack, New York
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

I am from non stop playing, smiles, and laughter surrounding my little ears, from makeup and dance shoes.
I am from all different costumes and a huge stage.
I am from little hands and little feet trying to learn some moves to perform.
I am from moving to Commack in 1st grade to meet all the amazing friends I have today.
I am from my dad being my best friend the one I always go to the one I always know is there.
I am from being the oldest child of a younger brother Matt and sister Ali.
Raised with a mother who does everything she possibly can to help us all out.
I am from a huge Puerto Rican family who only wants to have fun, singing and dancing is what it’s all about.
I am from a family full of love and care an inseparable bond is shared between all of us
I am from Puerto Rico trips yearly to visit my abuela, going to the beach and getting tan.
I am from friends that are always for me and never let me down.
I am from dance competitions and being part of a team.
I am from Spanish speaking family and lots of family parties.
I am from my mac and blackberry on at all times.
I am from being the oldest child and having more responsibilities.
I am from a crazy roller coaster ride called life, that I would wish to be no different then it is now.