My Career Dreams

my book of decisions laying right here beside the time has come for me to decide... what will i be when i am older what will make me even bolder.
with a wide variety of fields and careers, my possibilities are endless. should i be a fashion designer, make the hottest clothes, but yet they become trend less. or should i be an author & create numerous of books maybe an entomologist that study all sorts of bugs with wings, stingers, and hooks. poetry is in my heart so should i be a poet or create different classical art. I'll like to help people young or old i promise i will abide to the RN rules & codes. i would like to be a news reporter, predict all sorts of weather. tell you that we will have low winds as light as a feather. oh me oh my i just can't decide. let me look again in my big book of decisions laying right here beside.

Acastillo said...
I too have yet to decide what I want to be. My parents say I drive them crazy because I have a hard time making decisions. It hurts to make a decision when you know it will either make or break your future. I liked this poem because I could relate to it. Nice job!