All Nonfiction Bullying Books Academic Author Interviews Celebrity interviews College Articles College Essays Educator of the Year Heroes Interviews Memoir Personal Experience Sports Travel & CultureAll Opinions Bullying Current Events / Politics Discrimination Drugs / Alcohol / Smoking Entertainment / Celebrities Environment Love / Relationships Movies / Music / TV Pop Culture / Trends School / College Social Issues / Civics Spirituality / Religion Sports / Hobbies
- Summer Guide
- College Guide
- Author Interviews
- Celebrity interviews
- College Articles
- College Essays
- Educator of the Year
- Personal Experience
- Travel & Culture
- Current Events / Politics
- Drugs / Alcohol / Smoking
- Entertainment / Celebrities
- Love / Relationships
- Movies / Music / TV
- Pop Culture / Trends
- School / College
- Social Issues / Civics
- Spirituality / Religion
- Sports / Hobbies
- Community Service
- Letters to the Editor
- Pride & Prejudice
- What Matters
Big Brutha Chris
1. Back when I was a kid you'd always be there
to run around and tickle me.
2. Tears fell every night after you left forever to
be with grumo.
3. But I know you wouldn't have traded heaven to
come back here, after what they did to you.
4. You were there for my first steps, first words, first
smile, to make me laugh, but I wish you could've
been here to see my first high school graduation.
5. I remember when you use to tell me all the time that
I better graduate, and when you said, "Lex I don't
want you to be like me in the streets."
6. Never a day I dreamed that you'd leave.
7. That time we got in that fight a week before you died, yea I just wanted to say I apologize.