Beauty of Silence

Silence can be sweet or bitter. It can be sour or hot. It can be comfortable or lonely. Awkward or nice. Silence can be you're friend or your enemy. Sometimes it feels lonely in the silence but it exists for a reason. It is a sign of rest and a sign of sorrow. A sign of respect and a sign of understanding. It is sometimes accompanied by darkness but darkness is a vision. Concentration within the silence, the sweet silence and deep knowledge. Sometimes it feels lonely in the silence but it exists for a reason. It is a sign of rest and a sign of sorrow. A sign of respect and a sign of understanding. Silence isn't ignorance. It is peace. It is my chocolate bar.

cookiegirl said...
Dec. 17, 2011 at 1:03 am
Wow. This is amazing, beautiful, emotional. Keep up the great work, you have talent:).

Brokenness_is_Beautiful said...
Dec. 16, 2011 at 11:48 am
This is really beautiful. Well...up until the chocolate bar part. Always think about snacks? Any way I accidentally rated it 1 stars...it was supposed to be 5 stars. Sorry I was playing with them then forgot to put it on five before I submitted it....I feel really stupid!