I love him for him | Teen Ink

I love him for him

By deathonapedestal101 GOLD, Owego, New York
deathonapedestal101 GOLD, Owego, New York

If thou lovest me then,
Steal forth thy father's house tomorrow night;
And in the wood, a league without the town,
Where I did meet thee once with Helena,
To do observance to a morn of May,
There will I stay for thee.

I love his eyes, the deep brown that look at me like I'm perfect even though I know I'm not, I love his smile, the one that lets me know he's still as in love with me as he was when we first met, I Love his laugh, the one that lets me know I make him happy even when I don't try, I love his hair, when it feels like silk as I run my fingers through it, I love his name, sweet as honey in my mouth, I love his skills, driving around without a sound, I love his singing, though sometimes off key,I love it when he sings whiskey lullaby to me, I love the feel of his hand in mine, holding tight to me all the time, I love his southern accent, it sounds so sweet, especially when he writes poetry for me, I love his taste, music especially, considering every song he knows relates to him and me, but most of all, I love his personality, he's strong, he's brave, he's independent, he loves me for me. And I love him for him, Of course, who wouldn't?

this is about the one guy I'm in love with, and he's in love with me, but i can't be with him. not yet anyway. <3