Rainbow of Love | Teen Ink

Rainbow of Love

December 4, 2011
By Dr.Vasilis.W BRONZE, Cambridge, Other
Dr.Vasilis.W BRONZE, Cambridge, Other
2 articles 0 photos 9 comments

Favorite Quote:
When your friends begin to flatter you on how young you look, it's a sure sign you're getting old.
-MARK TWAIN


Camping I stood on firm black ground, staring, flaring inside. I must be glowing, i’m feeling fire inside myself. Fury, trying to fight the fear. Fear. Fear of black all around. Darkness, the darkness swallowing all I look. So, camping I stood on firm black ground, staring, caring that if I did look up, there... There would be black, a dark nothing, but fire I am. Sweat I drip, drip to the black ground. Im melting myself away, away where. Where must I go. Must I go to the dark nothing. Will the black nothing swallow me up? So I go, go no where. What if I walk? Walk, and not look, look blind, blind I go, go across the rainbow. So, camping I stood, on the rainbow, looking, cooking my mind to the recipe I need, recipe I greed. Greed. I wish for the rainbow, I have the rainbow. No greed. Need, the need to use my mind, mind i’m going, going over the rainbow, So, camping I go, go over the rainbow walking, mocking the steps I leave, leave across behind me, me on the rainbow, behind me mocking the steps I leave. Breath, don’t forget to breath, breath in the air, take a breath. Now go! Go over the rainbow. So, camping I seek, seek over the rainbow, creeping, seeking whats on the other side, other side, other side of the rainbow. Gold? A pot of gold, gold is what I seek? No, not gold, a pot of gold at the end? End of the rainbow? No, what I seek, seek at the end of the rainbow, what could it be, be as it could? What I seek, is it love, love at the end? End of the rainbow, the rainbow of love, yes, yes, I go, go over the rainbow, the rainbow of love. Seeking love, love is why i’m going, going over the rainbow, the rainbow of love.


The author's comments:
what inspired me? Me to write? Its the writers secret.