Rainbow of Love

Camping I stood on firm black ground, staring, flaring inside. I must be glowing, i’m feeling fire inside myself. Fury, trying to fight the fear. Fear. Fear of black all around. Darkness, the darkness swallowing all I look. So, camping I stood on firm black ground, staring, caring that if I did look up, there... There would be black, a dark nothing, but fire I am. Sweat I drip, drip to the black ground. Im melting myself away, away where. Where must I go. Must I go to the dark nothing. Will the black nothing swallow me up? So I go, go no where. What if I walk? Walk, and not look, look blind, blind I go, go across the rainbow. So, camping I stood, on the rainbow, looking, cooking my mind to the recipe I need, recipe I greed. Greed. I wish for the rainbow, I have the rainbow. No greed. Need, the need to use my mind, mind i’m going, going over the rainbow, So, camping I go, go over the rainbow walking, mocking the steps I leave, leave across behind me, me on the rainbow, behind me mocking the steps I leave. Breath, don’t forget to breath, breath in the air, take a breath. Now go! Go over the rainbow. So, camping I seek, seek over the rainbow, creeping, seeking whats on the other side, other side, other side of the rainbow. Gold? A pot of gold, gold is what I seek? No, not gold, a pot of gold at the end? End of the rainbow? No, what I seek, seek at the end of the rainbow, what could it be, be as it could? What I seek, is it love, love at the end? End of the rainbow, the rainbow of love, yes, yes, I go, go over the rainbow, the rainbow of love. Seeking love, love is why i’m going, going over the rainbow, the rainbow of love.

WrittenEmotions said...
I really enjoyed this! Very unique style you have!(: 5/5 how long have you been writing my friend?(: so good!

Dr.Vasilis.W replied...
Lol, i thankyou so very much! i appreciate your comment. I have been writing for a very long time... since i was very young. I dont usually post anything online, my writing is something i like to keep for myself... but with your awesome comments, ill try to keep posting :)

. replied...
And you should! I was really scared to show mine... I thought it wasn't very good... Bit now I've broken that lie and am posting so much work(: Ive been writing since I was in 2nd grade. Exactly 10 years(: