Death by love#1

Bored as he** as I sit in my room, my mind is falling apart, a ripped carcass is what is left of my heart, nowhere to go, nowhere to hide, all but just to sit here as I die, I’ve been broken and tore to shreds, so as I lay here dying on this bed, I cry, and the blood drips onto the floor. As I am screaming at the walls, and wandering down the halls, I wonder if this jagged wound in my chest will ever heal without you, the heart that once was broken was mended and shattered again. Pulled out from my chest, and left to never beat again. Do I really deserve this, is this what I have earned, this blood this pain, these broken bones, to be left to never heal again. So wounded and broken I lie here to wait to die , hoping I’ll never see your face again, wishing there was a way , I could cut you off , and block you from getting in, hoping there was some kind of spell , a wish I could make , to save me from , this terrible pain. Nothing else matters anymore , I just want to close the door to my mind , move the clocks to speed up the time I have left , before the drugs take charge , and engulf , my non beating heart.