Wanna be me

By , Carencro, LA
If only you can think like my mind does everyday, you would understand me and know why I act in these ways. I laugh and be happy, try not to let things get me down; knowing at night, in my true emotions I drown. I can't seem to comprehend why a person who is beyond blessed, can possibly feel so much stress. So I put on my earphones hoping the sweet melodies will grab hold and take away the pressure, instead emotions get deeper, pushing out, getting its pleasure. I make the sign of the the cross, put my hands together. Oh God I seek forgiveness, there is no way I can feel this way forever. He sends signs, I send Thank yous, and drift into the music. It takes me away I can't breathe. I love the way it feels when i'm in this state, tears are not as cold, more like sweet reminders of my better fate. I would never want to be anyone other than me. I'm strong, loving, deep, and one day you will see.

falling-rain said...
Nov. 30, 2011 at 9:39 am

feed back for this is easy:

great job. these words bring alot of emotion with them and i can feel everythin in here. this poem is great. keep it up :)

Simplemelody said...
Nov. 30, 2011 at 7:44 am
This is very good and this is actual how I am in a way. This piece has a emotion behind it that is raw and you can feel a tug at your heart as you read it. Great Job