No answer, Noe reply | Teen Ink

No answer, Noe reply

By Ambitious1 BRONZE, St. Petersburg, Florida
Ambitious1 BRONZE, St. Petersburg, Florida

"If you have no one to encourage you, instead of using that as an excuse for failure, encourage yourself and use that as a reason why you must succeed." ~Kevin Ngo~

In a house, so in love two teenagers decided not to wear a glove, in the dark it was shot couple weeks later she didn't feel so hot called his phone no answers, she waited yet no reply, alone in her room all she did was cry, parents not knowing what hid beneath the shirt all they knew was sometimes her body hurt, up in her room she called his phone again no answer, no reply she sat in her room all she could do was cry, another month past now five were left she understood she was doing this by herself, eventually her parents saw the truth and kicked out from from underneath their roof, by herself and hopeless she walked the town thinking of thoughts that once made her smile but now makes her frown, abandoned by the one she called her man, the one she once walked with hand in hand, in the dark she walked black car no lights drove slowly, she ran towards the park, in the tunnel of the playground she hid thinking she was safe then the car pulled up and people heard her screaming rape, when the police was called and they no longer heard a sound to the park they ran and this is what they found, a young girl they all knew and loved laying in the tunnel in a pool of blood, within the tunnel they heard a faint cry after discovering what it was a tear shed from each eye, naked, cold, and still attached to the umbilical cord did a premature baby lie then somebody noticed a book that held a note inside, the note read:

to whom it may concern i

am terribly afraid, i no

they will follow me, so i

hid in this tunnel and

prayed, i have a feeling

they will kill me so to

god i prayed, that my baby

will survive this and see

brighter days, who ever

gets my child spoil them

with everything, give him

or her all the things i

couldn't provide or bring,

let them no that i loved

them even though they

weren't born, and because

I'm not there i am truly

torn, treat them nice and

kind, please give them

tons of love, for i will

be watching, with god from

above.

In this case this is one of many situations that can come from having unprotected sex. Even though everybody makes mistakes sometimes you have to be smarter then your partner. I was sitting in my living room when I wrote this and verses started floating through my head. Nothing really inspired me I just have a need to write.

. said...
on Dec. 3 2011 at 3:43 pm
thank you for the compliment i surely will keep it up

. said...
on Dec. 3 2011 at 3:36 pm
thank you :)

Concern 1 said...
on Dec. 2 2011 at 6:58 am
An outstanding and well articulated article with so much passion in the word choices.  Keep it up, Ambitious1.