different

Fit in, they say.
Be just like everyone else
What will everyone else leave behind?
In 20 years, or 100 , or 1000, will I look back
And say "I'm glad I was the same, I'm glad I had no identity other than the people that surrounded me, i'm glad I accomplished nothing.

Or will I have wished do do something more?

InksplotchThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is really deep and emotional. It's fantastic. You're really talented, keep writing for sure (: Could you check out some of my work and rate/comment? I'd really appreciate it!

Viridian replied...
Jan. 16, 2012 at 11:42 am :
Sure! Thanks for the feedback everybody!;)

ExpressLife01This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I like this poem and I really do like the message behind it = ). It's true ! 5/5

SparkoraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is a poem that is perfect for the views of today's society. I completely agree!!! I love being unique and so should everyone else! Love it!