The Human Mind

You’re running like crazy
Will you ever stop?
You’re making me sick.
Please slow down for once.

I can’t comprehend the things that you
Speak to me.
There aren't words in existence to describe
What you’re doing to me.

I try to breathe
But there isn’t room for that either.
I try to sleep
Yet I can’t do that neither.

You control me completely.
I hate you for doing so.
When you’re done taking over me
Let me know that I’m in control.

Kayla1115 said...
Jan. 17, 2012 at 9:26 am:
I really like this poem a lot. I'm guessing that it's about a relationship in which one has control. It's catchy as well, which makes it really good. I really love the line "When you're done taking over me lem know that I'm in control." Love It!!!

LucyInTheSky said...
Dec. 21, 2011 at 9:47 am:
This is so simple but says so much. it takes skill to do that. keep writing!!

TouchOfARose said...
So when you're a famous poet just remember your weird little ginger bestie, k? :P ^Proud that I know you!
I love this!

samiasaskia24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 20, 2011 at 9:31 pm :
This was more up beat when I read it. Not necessarily the meaning or the story but the rhythm and the flow of words. Towards the end of the poem, last stanza, the rhythm changes . To me, it sounded a bit wobbly, it didn't smooth back out since it was the end of the poem. But it was still great, and I bet people could go on and on about how random and non rhythmical my poetry is, so I thought you should know! What I especially like about the way you write is that your wording is simple, and every... (more »)