relax | Teen Ink

relax

November 25, 2011
By Kimberly12 SILVER, Oklahoma, Oklahoma
Kimberly12 SILVER, Oklahoma, Oklahoma
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
You'll never get a good experience, when you don't try for the best outcome.


kick off your shoes lock the door forget the present become a cloud listen to your mp3 with the volume all the way up to 32. Kiss the air hello and your parents goodbye the choice is yours you can be free or die in chains but hte moment you let go of your old life the new will come and sweep you off your feet. Don't cry because i love you and no one can tell you different You feel like climbing a tree and staying inside but now you feel like laying down on trampoline watching animals move in the air. the bass is pumping your bed is messy your life is all wrong because it is nothing but confusion and turbulent. At the end of the day you go to your room and lock the door your mind starts to slow down you stop thinking about anything and think what other than calm down...you are worthless no you are beautiful you are the best but people just don't know yet.


The author's comments:
it is that life is just confusing and turbulent because you don't know what your purpose is because 1 moment you're happy the next is sadness...