Domination | Teen Ink

Domination

November 25, 2011
By Anonymous

Someone find me lead bullets, another find me the gun, and someone find me a husband so I may have a son. May they be with me through the night as I go off killing all our enemies one by one. We'll be the only ones left come the day and that is when the regret will wash in. My hate will have vanished and the tears will come... one by one they fall down my cheeks and say we are forever alone. The man you have found me will hold me close and know my distaste, the child in my womb will never know this day. Guilt ridden and sobbing, my heart can no longer hold in all the pain. The lead bullets dissolved within the flesh of those who hurt me and the gun useless and week within the holster. The man I shall call my husband gives me his shoulder to cry on. We both look like bloody hell, but we'll make it just as well. From that point we shall find an inkwell, he shall find the paper while I nurse the child. Someone find me lead bullets, another find me a gun, and someone find me a husband so I may have a son. I swore I'd never cross enemies lines, but that all changed the day they lied. Worthless those words are, declared a war that I won by two words and more vows. Someone find me paper, another find me ink, and someone find my heart that was left in the ocean of tears to sink... all the pain was absorbed so once again I declare a gruesome battling war. Someone find me lead bullets, another find me a gun, and someone find me a husband who may give me a son. My husband at my arm, my son in my womb, and no one can stop me from stopping this pain that has been consumed.