Alone

Guilt crushing me
Down through the floors
Confusion about you
Confusion about him
Even more rejected
Then I was before there were us
And that is how I feel
I won’t let you close enough to hurt me
It’s happened too many heart-wrenching times before
I’m older now
I’m wiser now
I’m not a little girl anymore
Please understand, I never meant to hurt you
And I think that years from now
I’ll find that I still miss you
You deserve to be happy, you’ll find that lucky girl
And I’ve accepted the fact
That I’ll always be alone

Josika.Nav said...
May 21, 2012 at 3:00 am:
hey! very well written. the last two lines really caught my attention and you did a good job in capturing the emotion within. great work and keep writing :D !

InksyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 5, 2012 at 4:46 pm:
Thank you (:

Supernova7 said...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 12:18 pm:
I love the last two lines:) Could you please check out my work? I would appreciate any advice:)

Kiki_McGeeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 9, 2012 at 11:42 pm :
I agree, the last two lines are so haunting (and exactly how I often feel). I would love to read some of your work. Will you perhaps read through some of my writing?

LittleUggie said...
Jan. 28, 2012 at 9:31 am:
Wow, those last two lines are so charged with emotion, it feels like a body blow. Good writing!

ExpressLife01This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wonderful Poem. In a way , I know it , in a way I do not. 5/5

YukiBella said...
I can totally relate to this. You'll always have that one person in your life that you will always love. Your poem is very well written. It flows from one line to the next very very nicely. Your poem is so full of life. It was very enjoyable to read.

KenzieHockey123 said...
Dec. 5, 2011 at 6:36 am:
Beautifully written, it really flows and you can almost feel what you're describing :)

LifesIllusion said...
I love this so much! The flow of the words in on word is beautiful. You have such a talent of making your writing sound effortless. :)

InksplotchThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 4, 2011 at 10:05 pm :
Wow, thank you (:

samiasaskia24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Beautiful!!!! Meaningful feelings radiating from this poem!!!! This poem is just amazing. It captured me in it's perfectly flowing text! Wow!

Dec. 4, 2011 at 2:43 am :
Thank you!! That means so much (: