I'm beginning to wonder.....

I'm beginning to wonder if I will ever become the beautiful butterfly i see, sitting on a yellow flower. Spreading its wings, showing her bright colors. She ready to fly of to the new world to show you what she has to offer. as she I mean me. I want to bet that butterfly.

I'm beginning to wonder if i would ever become successful in life. to be able to go to college and to presume my dreams would be a wonder to me. i want to work with kids, and learn to sing. i want to grow-up and learn to do everything. I love to bake, and play the piano.

Someday i would be famous for my beautiful melody. I'm beginning to wonder if i would become the things i say I am. sometimes i'm good, then bad. I can think of the most horrible things to do. Like how I want to commit suicide every blue moon.

I do ask myself how could i become this way. Is it by the things i do, or just what I say. I have a good life, my friends and I yea, we fight awhile. but i have the best life that not all kids could have good or bad.
I wake up with a smile, sometimes I frown for a while; however its me.

so now everyday when i look in the mirror and say i'm beginning to wonder if I....I say would ever let go of my pass, and press on to my future. So I do I succeed and I achieve. Now i wonder will I graduate from this place. I say... yes, yes, and yes again; Because i say i can