Lala Dance

Lets do the lala dance
A funky dance that will put everyone in a trance
It has awsome swiggly flips
It breaks an old man's HIPS!

You gotta learn it to do it
And move it to show it
And blow it to nail it
And dance till you go on a fit!

You gotta know 90 flips
You gotta swirl your hips
You gotta go CRAZY!
But make sure not to make it clumsy

So come on lets do the lala dance
A funky dance that will put you in a trance
This dance will teach you alot of hops
This dance is a big flop.

FULLSTOP said...
Mar. 29, 2012 at 8:30 am
good afternoon. this is charlotte lancaster, your fellow commentor. today on 'I'm a writer get me out of here' it's Renegade9891 (the author of several successful books including Pirates kiss and making you mine) versus Farihafarhana (other of several less known pieces). Today, there is an ongoing debate between the two, regarding Farihafarhana's poem, The Lala dance. Renegade9891 posted a fair comment on this poem, then Farihafarhana replied using words she did not mean, before being ... (more »)

Renegade9891 said...
Mar. 29, 2012 at 4:28 am
Plus - inspiration isn't philosophy , you obviously don't even know exactly what it is if you call this philosophy and by the way. Inspiration is writing. And is poetry. Have a nice day!

Renegade9891 said...
Mar. 27, 2012 at 5:42 am
This is... awful? The lala dance. Come on. Not inspired. Not a great idea sorry, I didn't even find it amusing! What went on in your head when you wrote this? 

Farihafarhana replied...
Mar. 27, 2012 at 7:43 am
firstly , it wasn't meant to beinspirational :P it was just a random thing i wrote in allpoetry in a contest called ' random' and as it is funny... well according to me.. i kinda posted it in teen ink not actually expecting a philosophical comment or anything :S and its just wierd that you even thought that i was trying to derieve something inspirational from this ;s

FULLSTOP replied...
Mar. 29, 2012 at 4:17 am
lou, me thinks you just got bossed....