The Intake Of Life

Life they say is full of good yet full of love. But as we all see day by day hour by hour there is pain, judgement, hate and underestimation.

Like a silvery winter. It is beautiful with its winding hills of shimmering snow, it's exuberant allure. But then there underneath the allure, magic and beauty is a cold cruel sharp pain.

Some find hope and joy in this world of ours and others find the sharp bitter pain this world can dish out.

Yet underneath that pain there is always a way to find the allure, beauty, joy, hope, and love.

It just might be hard to see.

GhostBeam said...
I like it.     It made me think about reality more, but with a passion.     Good Work.         Keep Writing.

PetraRose replied...
Thank you very much Ghost. I highly enjoy your work also :3

Amunah said...
I really liked this great job !!!!!!!!!

PetraRose replied...
thank you amu :3

Fallenoutofgrace said...
I like your format and how you describe everything perfectly

midnitewanderer said...

A cool comparison poem of different perspectives. Very well written, i like your format (paragraphs) and how they are spilt up depending on topics, etc... In generally I like how you took a somewhat cliche topic and made the poem engaging and interesting.

Very good stuff=) check my poems out? (: Write on! 

Littlejalisa said...
Dec. 7, 2011 at 10:12 am
Wow this is a beautiful poem. to be honest i didnt even know what allure meant and this was the first time ive heard it but your style and writing sense helped me to realize what it meant. I really like your style here! you should check out some of my work and comment.