Questionable Emphasis.

Before i met you, i was drowning in a pool of ignorance and mistrust. You pulled me out of the water, restarted my strangled heart and put a new emphasis on the words already spoken. Love never meant this much before you proved the point of its existence. Never before have i noticed my surroundings more: the birds, the trees, the oceans, never before have i realised how little they mean without you. You.. are everything.

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like this, but you could give it so much more poetic effect if you separated into lines a little more...but either way, it's very good, i've felt that way before too...5/5 =)

MarieLouiseA replied...
Thank you so much! (: It means so much for someone to think my work is good! Yeah... I never have been very good at that :L I'll try to sort it in future, thank you for the feedback :D