Broken

All I see is a broken heart,
Some thing that stands in my way,
A thing so sad it just brings me more down,
It sits there deep down inside of me,
Not just red but more like blue,
Some thing that sings a very sad tone,
A heart that was special,
A heart that was all mine,
Was took all apart and broke away,
Shattered and shamed,
All hidden away,
Locked and put in my chest,
To let me know,
What bad memories,
That brought to me,
All is seen,
All is lost,
Brought back together,
In my very own chest,
It sits with coldness,
It sits with tears,
Hopping some day,
That it can come back,
And gain what it has lost.

Elisa39 said...
today at 8:54 pm:
It is so beautiful and so sad.....

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 28 at 11:26 pm:
Its a really good poem makes me think of the things i keep hidden, you have very good flow and rythm

Armyj13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 7 at 5:48 pm:
This is a good poem.. I like your work. It makes me think of everything that I sometimes think about.. Its beautiful.

Penn-State-UniversityThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 26 at 8:26 pm:
This isn't bad but I do have a sggestion: you said you didn't write it about yourself, why not? Try write it about yourself next time to make it connect a bit more. But it's still good :)

DedicatedDeterminationThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 10, 2012 at 11:15 am:
This does describe a lot of people well. People do often get like this and I see a lot which is why this poem is so great.

hypermagicalThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 13, 2012 at 9:42 am:
Once again, you've done a wondeful job conveying your thoughts and emotions. Cutie, you make a great connection with your reader, a talent that only the best have. :)

wintersnow1698This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 20, 2012 at 1:22 pm:
this is really good. you are very poetic and insperational

livelovesmile said...
Jan. 22, 2012 at 10:38 am:
this is really good at conveying your emotions and the rhyme doesn't seem forced at all! nice job!

country-cutieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 23, 2012 at 5:09 pm :
thx :) i am glad u liked it

cookiestar said...
Jan. 13, 2012 at 10:22 am:
Wow, this is amazing:). It's beautiful. I loved it!

beachgal123This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 30, 2011 at 11:11 am:
THis is really good describes how I'm feeling rite now:/ keep writing

FlyingJay replied...
Dec. 30, 2011 at 12:06 pm :
THIS IS REALLY GOOD. Dont you dare say your a bad writter because then you would be lieing and thats bad. I love this. Keep on writting!