Unchangable

I'm sitting here, filled with wonder at the amazing things you do. How the waters stay in the oceans and the beauty of the view. How the stars are hung in the sky. Within them is written your word. How we are the following sheep, and you are our only Shepherd. How the sky is painted with color, bursts of orange in the sunset glow. How much knowledge it took to make, and how little us humans know. How thorough you planned it, there wasn't one thing unthought. From the delicacy of a baby, to all the sins of ours you bought. There's no other love that's out there as deep and as faithful and true. No other comfort to be found, because nothing compares to you. Nothing compares to your miracles, or the listening time you spend. How you always take good care of us, and our broken hearts, that you mend. To us our problems are like mountains, to you, they're no problem at all. You're ever so watchful and there to catch us when we do fall. I'm just sitting here, filled with wonder, at all the awesome things you do. At being our Lord and Savior, because nothing compares to you.

emattox said...
I'm a devout Christian, and this is probably one of the best representations of faith I have ever read! :D

RhythmRunner said...
I'm not a huge guy from christianity and really any type of organized religion but this is a really nice pece you got here :)  <3 R&R