Blamed

Have you ever been blamed for something you didn't do?
Or have a bad rep so no one believes you?
Day after day,
Night after night,
We are always getting into fights,
There is nothing I can do,
They are sometimes just so mean,
There is so much hatred in the air,
It makes me wanna scream,
I'm always getting blamed for things I didn't do,
Makes me wanna run, find somewhere new.

falling-rain said...
Nov. 28, 2011 at 9:59 am:

the line : it makes me wanna scream,  seriously shows how much emotion is put into this poem. the words are meaningful and often have a way of speaking to people. yu did a great job at this. :) keep it up :)

HannahLaRenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 16, 2011 at 10:40 pm :
thanx!!(: one of my first poems written, i honestly didnt thing it would get much success, but it did!!(: thanx.

FULLSTOPThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 23, 2011 at 3:41 am:
it really captures the emotions, and i get how they're feeling.; it makes it so you can look inside that character, or you- whoever it was written about. really good! 4/5. please can you check out some of my work?

Nov. 23, 2011 at 8:45 am :
thank you. Yes, it was written about me. and of course i will check out your work. thnx for the rating and the comment(: