dont hav one yet

When your your lost and you feel like no one will ever find you. Pray!

When people hurt you and make you cry.
Forgive!

When your heart gets broken and all youcan think about is hate. Love!

When you were lost God already had found you.

When you where hurting he forgave the one who hurt you.

When you where heartbroken he loved you like always.

The Lord wants us to pray,forgive and love the ways his son did. But why do we not?

He loves us. Then why don't we love each other?

DanielM said...
Aug. 2, 2012 at 10:40 am
Kiry...... You made me almost cry! Not sadness but tears of amazement. It's true God wants us to do all of this stuff. I especially like the part about forgiveness. It really touched my heart! The line when your lost God already found you got me thinking how many times I've been lost. Suggestion: one spelling error

MeMadiGrace said...
I love this it is a really good reminder for everyone no matter whaat you are going through!

dancing.in.the.rain4ever said...
Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:24 am
I really like this poem! It reminds us of what our society needs to do and that we need to do what god tells us! :) This is really good! 

dak0ta said...
Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:20 am
i like this v much

paperheart7 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 6, 2012 at 10:24 am
Thank you for this beautifully written reminder!  These are words we could all use to remember.

MossFire replied...
thanks so much

Jlove said...
This is what I call incouragement!

torilutz8 said...
This reminds me of something I did for a religion project! Haha really cool conveys a lot of power and emotion. Good job :)

JD6671 said...
Hey Moonfire, you commented on my song Go Away, this is pretty good poetry, especially as Gospel poetry. It's the best. Good job.