Untitled | Teen Ink

Untitled

By Prettygirlrocks BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York
Prettygirlrocks BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York

One of the things that keeps me out  of trouble is doing sum thing creative - creativity can't be judged
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I've never laid with him in bed, but a thousands times in my head. His hugs, touches, grips overall, so soft, gentle but firm. It's like he is scared I will brake, like I'm a fragile vase. Just one touch & I will collapse in his arms. 

I like the fact how I don't even have to tell him how to hold me, what spot to touch, what to whisper in my ear to make me feel chills running down my back, what to do or say to make my toes curl.. I just love the fact that he gives me his all.. Hiding no flaws, secrets.. I'm the one he has been yearning for in his whole life.. I guess you can say that we've found love in a hopeless place. 

People say that he's made up of fire, I on the other hand, ice.. Together we're just everything in between. But something worth having, never comes so easily.. I guess that's why it took so long for us to realize..

His love is deep, sweet and kind.
Both of us share mental ties.
Without touching my body, he can touch my mind. 

They say true love burns the brightest,
But the brightest flames leaves the deepest scars.

The person who inspired me to write this is Malik; we meet in the beginning if freshman year in high school. I hope people can relate to this poem I wrote or can see the point of view I'm coming from.