My new baby | Teen Ink

My new baby

November 9, 2011
By tylerz GOLD, Cheyenne Wells, Colorado
tylerz GOLD, Cheyenne Wells, Colorado
19 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
Life is to short to not share it with another person.


My face and nose were pressed hard to the glass. If I got any closer I was in fear that the glass would break. I wouldn’t want that because then it would make a great big scene and maybe wake my precious baby up. My name was on her tag. I kept a close eye on her daring not to take my eyes off of her. We already had a name picked out for her, but it just didn’t seem right. How could something so precious, tiny, and beautiful have such an earthly name when she reaches to the sky already? To be this happy and guarding was something I thought I couldn’t do. Even if I were in the deepest hole, I would climb right out and do whatever it takes to make her happy. I will never let her go. I could never let her down. She is my sunshine. I felt this warm tingle in the bottom of my heart, as if I had completed my journey, and I had done it well. Because she was in my life, and she will never know how much I love her.


The author's comments:
This is for my future children, Im already thinking about you!